Friday, December 19, 2008

And the survey says! (I win!!)























On December 15th, at about 10:30am, I had an appointment with my dr. to have the BIG ultrasound. My growing family and I are happy to announce that we will be welcoming a boy, sometime in April of next year!!!! YAY! Please don't get me wrong. I love and adore my little girl, Aeryn, but boys just seem to be easier so I'm glad my order was correct. Alex was the first one to be told of our happy news. I drove straight from the dr.'s office to his school and pulled him out to let him know. There were punches in the air, along with yells of "YES!!" and high 5's all around. He is so excited. I then called Mark, who was dying to know and was not happy with having to wait a full 25 mins. to find out if he was having a boy or girl. I called him on my cell and said "ok, are you sure you want to know?" He said, "yes! and hurry!". "We are having a boy!" Mark's reply was priceless. "Oh, thank goodness!!" Ha ha ha! After that I called and Text everyone that "Needed to know" ( you know who you all are) :). Well, I tried to scan the ultrasound pictures. Not sure how well they came out. It's kind of like a game. "Do you see what I see? So good luck. I think they are labeled so it shouldn't be too hard. (That's what she said). Sorry couldn't help myself!! Ok, I will let everyone know what is going on with us as much as I can. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday. I love you all. If you guys have suggestions on names don't be afraid to share. I like Eli Howard Wilson. Let me know guys!!

No comments: