Saturday, January 15, 2011

This year Alex!

Well, Alex has done a bit this year. He had his usual sports stuff during the spring. He played football! He was thinking of joining wrestling till he saw the uniform! I don't blame him! He is still going to Thomas Edison Charter School in North Logan. It's a 24 mile ride round trip from school and home. He bought his first CD! Does my heart good to say it was "Journey"! Ahh the good old days. He just turned 11 this month and he is just a hair shorter than me but I feel like in the next few months he will be taller. Every chance he gets he tried to stand right next to me to see if he has still look up to meet my eyes! HE DOES!! SUCKER! The time just seems to be slipping away. I remember taking him home from the hospital and hoping I didn't mess him up too much. I hope I didn't. He seems like a pretty good kid.

No comments: