Thursday, May 28, 2009

Aeryn the fancy.







Today I
decided to put some new photos of the kids. Instead of them all together I will put them all on their own seperate little entry. I am sure this will get old really fast but as of right now I think they will appreciate the individual attention. I got Aeryn these new outfit to help the general public understand that she IS a little girl. Not sure what it is about her that gives off the "boy" vibe. I am sure the sunglasses will help if there is any question. They have Snow white on the rim and they are pink. Well, she is doing great. Talking a ton more and is into everything. She loves to dance and hug on her little brother Eli. She is still a little rough but getting better. She is 21 months now and on her merry way to being 2. I can't wait to see what that will be like. To be honest if there is such a thing as terrible twos then I am in for a rude awakening. Well, that is all for now. I have two more to go!!!

No comments: